Microwave heating equipment is used in foods, medicinal materials, wood, chemical products and other products that require rapid heating. For example, microwave heating is the use of microwave heating. When heating food, the heat can directly penetrate into the food, so the heating rate is 4 to 10 times faster than other heating equipment, and the thermal efficiency is as high as 80% or more. It is an ideal food curing equipment. Thanks to the good prospects and applications of microwave heating equipment, our machines have been exported to many countries: Algeria, Egypt, India, Dominica,Zambia,Tanzania,Côted’Ivoire,Philippines,Russia,Ukraine,Uganda,Australia,Argentina,Brazil,SaudiArabia.,Libya,Syria,etc.
1. High energy conversion efficiency and fast heating speed. Microwave ovens do not heat themselves, but microwave energy can penetrate the material, causing polar molecules in the material to rub against each other and generate heat. So there is no energy loss.
2. The expansion effect is obvious. The rapid heating effect of the microwave causes the water molecules in the material to evaporate rapidly to achieve the purpose of expansion.
1. One year complete warrantly.
2. Free consulation serivice before during and after sales.
3. Provide basic prodution techniques and formules.
4. Overseas installation and training of equipment maintance and operating personally.
5. Debugging and inspecting of equipment until everything is functional before leaving the fcatory.
Microwave ovens | How do they work? - Explain that Stuff
Jul 17, 2019 - Microwaves heat food like the sun heats your face—by radiation. .... if the interlocks don't work, or the machine gives you any reason to think it
The Physics of Microwave Ovens - Toby Zerner
Jump to Limitations & Consequences of Using Microwave Heating - At every point in the oven chamber, ... of heating food in a microwave oven is
4AMTek - Industrial Microwave Processing Equipment
Industrial microwave processing equipment and systems. ... energy as the heat source, the AMTek Microwave Heated Vessel System utilizes volumetric heating,
Microwave Energy Powers Many Industrial Applications
Apr 10, 2017 - Industrial microwave heating systems operate within the unlicensed ... track record of supplying microwave heating equipment at 2450 MHz for
Microwave Heating Systems - Kerone
Kerone offer microwave based heating solutions for various application and the design of equipment varies based on application. We cater to need of all type of
Microwave oven - Wikipedia
A microwave oven is an electric oven that heats and cooks food by exposing it to ..... The third, centered on 433.92 MHz, is a narrow band that would require expensive equipment to generate sufficient power without creating interference outside
Industrial Microwave Systems, Inc. - Microwave heating
Microwave heating, drying, bonding, curing, cooking, pasteurizing and sterilizing equipment for continuous industrial processing of wide webs, conveyed
Industrial and Commercial Microwave, Tunnel and Oven
MAX Industrial Microwave provide the best equipment and systems which are widely used for food, wood, chemical, constructional material, paper and fruit
Industrial Microwave Systems | Thermex Thermatron
Being a leading manufacturer of high-frequency heating equipment, Thermex-Thermatron supplies industrial microwave systems and units to a wide range of
Industrial Microwave Heating Equipment Market Size Report
The global industrial microwave heating equipment market size was valued at USD 890.2 million in 2016. Escalating demand in numerous end-use industries